This privacy and cookie statement explains how we handle your personal data and collect it via lanhandling.com (the “website”). The content of this policy can change. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly consult this statement.
Lan Handling Technologies B.V. (Nieuwe Atelierstraat 9, 5056 DZ Berkel-Enschot, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce 30202111) is the controller for the personal data that is collected. If you have any questions about this privacy and cookie statement, please contact us.
Lan Handling Technologies processes the following user data on certain parts of the website:
• Personal information; name, e-mail address and telephone number.
• Interaction data; IP address, surfing and clicking behavior, location data and cookie ID.
We do this for the following purposes:
• Serivces; so that we can contact you if you have asked a question via our contact form.
• Marketing; this includes sending newsletters if you have signed up for this and displaying offers and information via advertising networks or social media.
• Analysing and developing the website; so that we can improve the performance of the website.
See also section 05: cookies.
Lan Handling Technologies will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is permitted and necessary (for example, to the police or the judicial authorities in order to comply with our legal obligation). In addition, we provide data to parties who help us with the performance of services to you. That is LiNC VOF; they arrange the hosting of the website and back-ups.
Your data will never be retained for longer than is necessary for carrying out activities, unless this is required by law. For instance;
• Newsletter subscription; your data will be stored indefinitely. You can unsubscribe yourself at any time.
• Completed contact form; data that you send with a contact form is stored on the servers and stored for a maximum of 2 years.
• Analytics; the data that Analytics collects is anonymous and is stored within Analytics for an indefinite period of time.
A cookie is a small information file that is automatically placed or read during your visit to a website, for example in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone. Via this text file, data, sometimes personal data, is stored or consulted. This (personal) data enables us to recognise you during a later visit.
Our website uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. Your consent is required for this latter variant. This consent is given through your acceptance of the cookie notification.
If you have disabled, then it is possible our website will not work optimally.
To protect your data, we have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss or unlawful processing of personal data. No physical copies of your data are made and your visit to this website is secured by an SSL certificate (private connection). Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security of these websites.
Have you provided us with personal data? Then you can send a request to view, change or delete this data. Please contact us for this. Lan Handling Technologies can only comply with this request if it can be legally executed.
If you would like to use any of our texts, images, videos and other graphic expressions that are the property of Lan Handling Technologies and / or our partners, then you need our written consent for this. Please contact us.
Please contact us. Sure we can handle it.
Then this privacy statement applies to you. Herein we explain which data we process from you if we have, want to have or have had a business relationship with you. We also tell you why and how long we process your data and what your rights are with regard to each processing. In addition, we also provide information about the parties with whom we collaborate and about our security policy. The content can change. Read this statement regularly.